3 manual fully customisable organ with 50 physically modelled voices (Physis). Largest possible organ sound in the smallest possible cabinet console. With an ingenious 9 channel and 13 speaker amplification system with sound coming from multiple directions (reproducing the multiple reflections of walls, ceiling and floor of a large reverberant environment).
- With 32 note radiating and concave pedalboard
- 50 illuminated tilt tab stops
- 4 preset organ styles: English, Romantic, Baroque and Symphonic (4 user defined styles)
- 3 x 61 note tracker touch keyboard
- Deluxe Model: Real Dark or Light Oak veneer (£15,600)
- Standard Model: Light or Dark Simulated Oak Veneer (£14,700)
What is Physis?
Viscount’s Physis (Physical Sound Modelling) technology is basically the state of the art next stage on from sampled sound technology (as used in Viscount’s Cadet range of organs). Physis technology picks up all the small and subtle changes to the sound depending on number of stops drawn and notes being played. These sounds occur in acoustic pipe organs but are often not picked up in digital sound sampling. These sounds make an organ unique and create the real life like feel of the Viscount Physis organ.
As Physis organs are software based the instruments can benefit from improvements and additional details to allow greater future sound flexibility.
The organs are also fully customisable allowing us to create the perfect sound to suit the needs of the organist and the organ’s environment.