Powerful, sophisticated Physis sound in a user friendly design and with a greater selection of sounds than the Envoy 23-S. USB Pen Drive for unlimited data/tune storage.
- With 30 note radiating and concave pedalboard
- 35 illuminated tilt tab stops
- 4 preset organ styles: English, Romantic, Baroque and Symphonic (4 user defined styles)
- 2 x 61 note tracker touch keyboard
- Standard model (35-SV): Dark oak vinyl veneer with vinyl roll cover (£11,000)
What is Physis?
Viscount’s Physis (Physical Sound Modelling) technology is basically the state of the art next stage on from sampled sound technology (as used in Viscount’s Cadet range of organs). Physis technology picks up all the small and subtle changes to the sound depending on number of stops drawn and notes being played. These sounds occur in acoustic pipe organs but are often not picked up in digital sound sampling. These sounds make an organ unique and create the real life like feel of the Viscount Physis organ.
As Physis organs are software based the instruments can benefit from improvements and additional details to allow greater future sound flexibility.
The organs are also fully customisable allowing us to create the perfect sound to suit the needs of the organist and the organ’s environment.