Are you unsure whether you want to commit to the purchase of a musical instrument? May be you would like to “see how it goes” first! Or perhaps renting just fits in best with your personal circumstances.
Then take advantage of Key Player’s instrumental rental service.
– Make the cost of learning a musical instrument affordable
– Major brand musical instrument hire
– All instruments electrically safety (PAT) tested
Instruments Available for long term rental
- Yamaha Portable Piano from only £25 per month
88 note, fully weighted keyboard and onboard speakers (with soft carry case and stand)
- Yamaha Digital Piano from only £45 per month
- Yamaha U1 Acoustic Upright Piano from only £95 per month
Q & A
What do I need to bring with me?
1) Bring photographic proof of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
2) Proof of Address (dated within 3 months of rental request) which may comprise utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill, credit card statement, mortgage statement, HMRC tax notification documentation,
3 Credit / Debit card payment for delivery /collection and first month’s rental cost
Do I need to come to the shop to arrange the hire?
No, hire can also be arranged over the phone or by email. We will require the above 2 proof of ID forms to be emailed to us and delivery will be made by us to the registered address.
How are payments made?
Payments are taken by monthly direct debit through the online payments company Go Cardless. The renter is required to complete an online direct debit Mandate with Go Cardless prior to receiving the rented instrument. The direct debit mandate can be found via this link Go Cardless Direct Debit Mandate
Is there a charge for delivery and collection
Payment of a rental delivery and collection charge is taken prior to you receiving the rental instrument. The delivery cost is dependent on location and instrument hired. Contact us for more info.
Acoustic Pianos £200 (covers delivery, collection and first tuning). Further tunings at renter’s cost.
Digital Pianos £60.
Keyboards, portable digital pianos, electric guitars and accordions may be collected and returned without additional cost.
Is there a minimum rental period
The minimum rental period is 3 months.
Can I purchase the instrument?
50% of any rental payments made (not including delivery /collection cost) may be put used as payment against the rented instrument. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
To book your rental, if you require any more information or would like to discuss further then contact us on 0131 556 3005 or send us an email via the Contact Us page