The Hymnal Plus HT400
The HT-400 Hymnal Plus has many features designed to make worship a truly moving musical experience.
- Large backlit colour touch screen for ease of use and intuitive operation, even in the dark.
- Over 200 purpose-designed sounds, including superb Pipe Organ combinations with separate pedal presets, stunning Acoustic Piano, rich Orchestral Strings and exciting Drum tracks. Suiting everything from your traditional organ hymns to modern praise worship.
- Hundreds of preset musical styles, from simple organ to full orchestra. Apply any musical style to any tune.
- Infrared remote-control handset included.
- Playlist facility - plan and store all the items for a service in advance.
- Video display output. Display your own song lyrics*, prayers, images etc via a projector or monitor screen. Song lyrics auto-advance as the HT-400 plays the music
Book a Free On-Site Demo
We'll visit your church and demonstrate the Hymnal Plus to interested church members, letting you hear how it sounds in-situ, see how it works and to answer any questions. No obligations!
The HT-400 is supplied with a vast range of traditional and contemporary tunes. It’s also upgradeable with additional tune repertoire available to purchase such as CH4, Complete Anglican Hymns Old & New and Mission Praise Updates. Further upgrades are introduced as new book titles are published and gain popularity. Even bespoke, one-off recordings can be commissioned if required.
Using the Playlist function, you can plan and store all the music for a service in advance. There’s no limit to the number of tunes you can store in a playlist, and you can create a different playlist for every service.